Maker of sock critters, shaker of cocktails, baker of occasionally edible experiments involving peanut butter and chocolate. If you'd like a customised cuddly critter, tweet me @makeitwednesday



Monday, August 20, 2012

Go Native!

No, I am not suggesting you go wandering about in the buff. But I am saying you should come to this ace trivia night being organised by my clever sister to help raise funds for our native animals.

 

The event is being held at South Melbourne's Honey Bar this Wednesday. Prizes include Prickly Moses beer, a $100 voucher from the good people at Claremont Tonic AND a mystery prize that's being donated by Make it Wednesday. What's it going to be? Even I don't know yet. You'll have to come along to find out!



And if you win this amazing prize - a two-night stay at the Great Ocean Ecolodge, where you could meet quolls like these ones - you can go native there all you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment