Maker of sock critters, shaker of cocktails, baker of occasionally edible experiments involving peanut butter and chocolate. If you'd like a customised cuddly critter, tweet me @makeitwednesday



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So I felt like posting about a robot...



NANG NANG NANG
BEEP BEEP BEEP
I do not compute.

Admittedly that is not my best haiku but it sums up how I feel right now, after

1: intending to post about another knitted critter - a blue robot - and realising I have no photo of it, and no idea where the critter itself is, either

2: thinking, "okay, that was retarded of me but never mind, I'll just post these pics of a felt robot I made a few years ago instead, at least that's within the spirit of the intended post" and then

3: not being able to rotate said pics so you can look at them without twisting your head (or your computer) sideways. Gah. Me and technology are NOT FRIENDS. And yes I KNOW that should say "technology and I" but, meh. Even the robot looks like he would not like technology - he's holding a pen, not a computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment