Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Reasons why learning French is useful #412:
so that when you're introducing Monsieur le Monstre* to the world, you can say something other than
"Je voudrais un café et un travesti s'il vous plaît".
Yes, the ONLY thing I can say in French is "I'd like a coffee and a transvestite, please".**
*Who is clearly French because he is wearing stripes and a beret
**Don't ask. And especially, don't ask for this next time you're in Paris...
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
1. Striped socks are THE BEST.
2. Socks with black foot-parts and striped uppers are supremely ace to make sock critters with. The contrast lends itself to tres chic creations. Here, the foot part forms the head, and the upper forms the legs, obviously. A heel forms his mouth (a bit hard to see in this picture since black things are notoriously hard to photograph, as black absorbs all the light. Did you know that?).
3. Therefore, when I'm emperor, I shall issue a royal decree: that all sock makers must include at least one pair of striped and one pair of striped-with-contrasting-foot-part socks in their collection. And that black things will be easier to photograph.
4. That I will need a sex change to become emperor.
5. But apart from that, I am TOTALLY QUALIFIED.
Thursday, May 5, 2011