Maker of sock critters, shaker of cocktails, baker of occasionally edible experiments involving peanut butter and chocolate. If you'd like a customised cuddly critter, tweet me @makeitwednesday



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Earn your stripes













Q: What do you give a friend for her birthday when you're not sure what she'd like?


A: A birthday hug and a stripey sock critter.



I made this cutie for my friend Marion with socks my friend Fiona gave me on the weekend.















Q: What do you give a friend who's moving interstate?


A: A farewell hug and a stripey sock critter.



Yep, this lil' lady was made for my pal Judith from those same socks of Fiona's. Sometimes a pair of socks goes a very long way - in this case, all the way from Melbourne to Sydney.


Q: What do you make for your friends' special occasions? Hmmmm? Post an answer if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment