Maker of sock critters, shaker of cocktails, baker of occasionally edible experiments involving peanut butter and chocolate. If you'd like a customised cuddly critter, tweet me @makeitwednesday



Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Handmade Show

I'm going to be a stallholder at The Handmade Show this Saturday! Yay! 
It's on from 10.30am-3.30pm at St Anthony's Parish Hall, 
164 Neerim Road Glen Huntly (cnr Grange and Neerim roads).

There's going to be bags of style...



...you can have a hoot with these lovely owls...


...or these ones...





 ...and everything for sale at my stall will have a green bent 
(I handmake my creations from preloved and upcycled fabrics).


Come along and see what presses your buttons, like these badges...



...or these sweet baby clothes made by my talented sister Leeyong...


...or this ultra-cool fabric necklace, also handmade by Leeyong, whose blog you can read here


I'll also have conjoined twin elephants available, sock critters galore, and of course some 
ZOMBIE HAMSTERS will be lurking nearby.

 
RAAR! 
So drop in and say hi - we'd love to see you, and I promise the hamsters won't bite!


No comments:

Post a Comment