Maker of sock critters, shaker of cocktails, baker of occasionally edible experiments involving peanut butter and chocolate. If you'd like a customised cuddly critter, tweet me @makeitwednesday



Thursday, March 31, 2011

Zombunny

A few weeks ago, Charlotte, an ex-workmate and illustrator extraordinaire, emailed me out of the blue and asked if I wanted to do a zombie-themed art exhibition with her and her mate Kitty, who makes zombie fascinators. Yes, zombie fascinators. Naturally I said yes (and then let out several undignified SQUEEEEEES of excitement, much to the bemusement of my co-workers.) Zombie hamsters aside, I have little experience in making zombie critters - this guy is my first attempt. He seems to be saying it's going to take a lot of guts to do this show. I reckon it'll take braaaaaaaaains, too...Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment