Maker of sock critters, shaker of cocktails, baker of occasionally edible experiments involving peanut butter and chocolate. If you'd like a customised cuddly critter, tweet me @makeitwednesday



Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Greetings, friends! Last night we rang in the new year with a bit of a boogie.


Some of us went all out and managed to achieve the very rare double splits (it helps if you have four legs). That's Katja on the right looking pretty pleased with her achievement.
She's with Mr Holeproof, who's busting his best '70s disco move.




Bluetooth and Travolta didn't make much eye contact but boy did their super-long apendages attract attention.


Hope your NYE was a blast, too*. Here's to a super crafty year, hurrah!




*Disclaimer: I did not actually spend NYE at a sock critter disco. I do have a life, you know. Sure, I may have spent a large amount of time making these sock critters just so I could say a super cool dance night had taken place in my lounge room, but that doesn't make me some kind of craft-obsessed freak, you know... er... does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment