Maker of sock critters, shaker of cocktails, baker of occasionally edible experiments involving peanut butter and chocolate. If you'd like a customised cuddly critter, tweet me @makeitwednesday



Thursday, January 13, 2011

Two cute pussies

These are my lovely girls, Lola (the black cat on the left) and Twiglet (the tabby on the right). They're on my - sorry, their - bed. (It's their bed, really, I just share it with them.) The girls were adopted from the Australian Animal Protection Society - if you're thinking about getting a pet, I'd highly recommend you visit AAPS and adopt an animal that really needs a home, rather than heading to a pet store. The staff at the shelter are fantastic and will help you choose a pet that's right for you, and there's an op shop on-site that's crammed full of great stuff.

My cats make me smile every day - what other reason do you need to adopt a pet?

No comments:

Post a Comment